Why ?


I was running late to my early morning physiology class- left my room without having morning meals well. While reaching at the gate of the hospital, Prakash​ was returning from inside with a down head and sad face. 

"Dr. Rakesh killed himself last night, he said". I was shocked and could not come out a word from my mouth. I felt like 200 electric Voltage current in my head, it was like blackout. 

He just taught a surgery class about to perform minor surgery with local anesthesia yesterday 1pm. Next day he was gone forever from us.

We ​notified​ that our class was dismissed for that day. Entire day and night became restless and a lot of things kept coming to mind. why? He was an anesthesiologist with brilliant teaching skills and good looks, charming and attractive personality. He was married for two years and living in the hospital quarter. 

Everything gone at a young age, without second thought, just with one injection that he injected that night in the operation theatre. I kept thinking of life, career, hard work to achieve degree, job, having these things high class status, why people commit self-ending?There is a saying, suicide is permanent solution for temporary problem.


Aculina 
October 31, 2020
Happy Halloween Day.

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

भबिस्य खोज्दै

मेरो छोरा